It's that time of year. I sold a lot of books this year, but here's the list of what I have. I'm going to honor Printers Row prices: $15 each or 3 for $42. You can send any requests to tabardinnedgewoodent@yahoo.com. This is inside the US only. If you're outside the US, let me know, and I'll send you something digital for free, no charge, just to make it up to you. Offer good until Halloween.
MAIL ORDER BRIDE
TRAIL OF BLOOD
EYE CUTTER
POOR BASTARDS AND RICH FUCKS
BLOOD (only 1 copy)
TALES OF UNSPEAKABLE TASTE
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF HIERONYMUS ALOYSIS ZIEGE (only 3 copies)
AND JESUS CAME BACK (only 1 copy)
TALES OF QUESTIONABLE TASTE
Notice any titles missing? Oh yes, I don't have any copies left of my new book, DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF LOVE? That makes me feel pretty special. I'm sure I'll eventually get more copies in stock.
Anyway, see anything you like?
It was good to see some old friends and to make some new friends, but special thanks go, as always, to Michael Allen Rose and Sauda Namir for putting this whole thing together. Without them, I suspect that none of us would be selling books at a major literary festival.
No comments:
Post a Comment