Thursday, October 1, 2026

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #1104: AN ANOMALY IN THE MATRIX

 "Every accusation is a confession." It's a phrase that has become popular with people criticizing Donald Trump. It seems like every time he opens his mouth to accuse someone of doing something, it turns out that he was the one doing it the whole time. Is it misdirection? Or one of those, if-they-can-do-it-so-can-I situations? Who knows? But it's a thing. For example, every time protests are organized against him, he accuses the attendees of being paid protestors. And then this happened, leading up to the January 6 insurrection.

That makes me think about his constant claims of the 2020 election being stolen, because it is my considered opinion that he stole the 2024 election. There is no hard evidence for this, and I'm sure if there was, he wouldn't be punished for it. He never gets punished for anything despite being the human equivalent of dogshit squished between the treads of a sneaker.

But there is some circumstantial evidence. A while back I read about Ashley St. Clair's claims regarding text messages between her and her then-boyfriend, Elon Musk. Any story you read about this is going to make a big deal out of him using his "space lasers" to hack voting machines, thus getting 2024's election results before anyone else on the planet, but I think there's more to it than that.

She said that before the election, he texted her that he felt positive about Trump winning a second term because "tomorrow we unleash the anomaly in the matrix." When she asked for clarification, he advised that he had ten thousand lasers in space, and he was going to use them to activate that anomaly, whatever that means. He adds that "this is not a piece they'll see on the chessboard." She says she doesn't want to know any more than that because she doesn't want to be interrogated about it later, and he texts back that it's a good idea.

There is a documentary about this, and Musk is currently threatening to sue the director over it. There is video of St. Clair's claims, and in the news story showing the video, the reporters confirm that they have validated these texts as real. So Musk, a self-proclaimed free speech absolutist, is threatening to sue someone to abridge their freedom of speech.

Then, on Election Night, it is known that Musk left Mar-a-Lago early because, according to a text he sent to St. Clair, "Yeah, I knew hours ago that Trump won. My team has the best real-time data anywhere." So the news stories are all running with that part, suggesting that Musk might have been using Starlink to keep tabs on the voting machines, just so he'll have up-to-date info to work with.

Those same stories, and you'll see if you read any of those links, do mention the possibility that he used Starlink to hack those machines to change votes. They don't pursue that line very far, I imagine because that's a Pandora's box just waiting to be opened, but I believe that is exactly what Musk did.

Look at the way he said these things. You don't "unleash" anything when you simply use tech to take a peek at how everyone is voting. If you're reading a book, do you "unleash" your eyes on it? If you're just looking at those things, there is no need to refer to it as an unexpected piece on the chessboard. It sounds to me like he was bragging about his ability use Starlink to steal an election for Donald Trump.

A lot of people voted for Trump. I don't imagine Musk used Starlink to steal, say, Texas or Florida or some such. I imagine he only used it in swing states to clinch uncertain victory in those places. So I believe his lawyer when he says:

"Starlink was not connected to vote tabulation. Election officials in multiple states, independent cybersecurity researchers, and fact-checkers publicly refuted the Starlink vote-rigging claim in November 2024, and nothing since has revived it."

So I'm assuming he consulted election officials in multiple states, like Alaska, Idaho, Montana, etc.

Will this ever go to court? Probably not. If Musk goes through with his threats to litigate, discovery could reveal a lot of stuff he'd rather the world didn't know about, so no, I don't think it will. We may never know for sure. But it is something to think about as we head into next month's mid-terms . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment