Friday, October 22, 2010

AN AWESOME TABARD INN DEAL

Many of you are aware that I was once the editor and publisher of a fiction magazine, TABARD INN:  TALES OF QUESTIONABLE TASTE.  I sank thousands of dollars into the venture, and I made hundreds back.  Yeah, it was a major fucking loss.  Despite a low-print run, I still have a metric shit-ton of these things cluttering up my house.  I've tried selling them at drastically reduced prices, and that worked for a little while, but now they're not moving at all.  I have to get rid of these things, and an idea occurred to me:  why not give them away?

Crazy?  Yep.  But I'm in a loopy mood.  And I need to free up some room in my place.  Here's the deal:  send me a check, made out to me personally, for three dollars.  This is the price of shipping.  In return, you will receive all three issues of TABARD INN . . . for free.  No strings attached.  All you have to do is mention this blog, and you get 'em for free.

Send everything to:
John Bruni
Tabard Inn
468 E. Vallette St.
Elmhurst, IL 60126

However, if you are someone I see on a regular basis, and you want some free issues, let me know.  I'll hand deliver them.  All questions can be directed to this blog or editor@talesofquestionabletaste.com.  Thank you!

1 comment: