Monday, November 8, 2010

TRYING TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER

Sorry it's been a while, folks.  A lot of things have been happening in my life, some of which you have been privy to.  Now that the chaos is over, I can start getting back to things around here.  One catch:  all the stuff that I've been posting recently has been stuff that I've written previously and have not gotten around to posting.  I am out of the usual Monday stuff, and in about a month, I'll be out of Tuesday stuff.  Wednesday stuff over at thenapalmassault.com will continue indefinitely.  Thursday stuff here will likewise go on, so long as cool shit comes out on Wednesdays.  Beginning Friday, I will post my Ireland journal in chapters.  That should take me through to January, which will hopefully be the end of my DUI trial.  When that happens, I will be able to begin THE DUI DIARIES.

So yeah, it won't be very busy around here for a while, but there will be stuff to be had.  Keep watching the skies . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment