Monday, January 4, 2016

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #164: STATE OF MY HEALTH

It's been a while since I mentioned my health around here. Once again, I'm trying to quit fast food and sugary drinks (except for my morning Tang). How did I do today? I knew I'd have a lemonade in the morning, but after that? I did OK. No fast food. Nothing beyond that lemonade.


Oh! And, uh, I plan on cutting back severely on my booze intake. Don't worry! It's not a permanent change. I just need to lose some weight soon, or my doctor will kill me.


*ahem* I won't be cutting back much on the booze, though. Not while I'm afraid I have broken my tailbone again. Right now, the only thing that makes me feel normal is drinking. My tailbone kills me, otherwise. The aspirin and ibuprofen isn't working. I'm going to see if I can get into the doctor who looked at me the last time I broke my tailbone. I want to skip all the ER visits and the X-rays and stuff and just skip ahead to the painkillers. Not because I love the painkillers (which I do), but because it's all so fucking expensive. I can feel that my tailbone is broken. There is nothing they can do to fix it except give me painkillers to get through the next three months. That's all I ask.


But yeah. If I get the painkillers, I'll scale back on the drinking severely. If not? Well, I expect to be hungover a lot in the next few months. That can't be good for my pancreas. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment