Saturday, July 1, 2017

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #262: CURATION

It's been a while since I've done one of these. Mostly it's due to my medication. By the time I'm ready for a GF, I'm too drowsy and fucked up to do it. I remember a while ago I said that this should be an accounting of my life, and I'm wondering if maybe I can make my blog do more for me.


I am by no means a great writer, but I think about writers I admire, and I can't help but wish that I had all of their published writings available to me, even if they're not proud of it. I have so many small press publications that will never see the light of day again, and I wonder if maybe I should reprint them here.


I'm not talking about zine publications. I have another collection in mind that might satisfy that desire. I mean the smaller than zine publications. I used to write for my college newspaper, for example. Why not have those readily available to the public?


How many of you would like to read Stephen King's college writings? I certainly would. Not to equate myself with King, but I think that it would be valuable to the handful of die-hard fans that I have. Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment