Monday, January 5, 2015

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MY NEW BOOK FROM STRANGEHOUSE?

Poor Bastards Cover


You might remember that back in July, POOR BASTARDS AND RICH FUCKS was announced as the final book to be released as part of the Slaughter Summer promotion. However, since then SHB was acquired by Rooster Republic Press. It's now winter 2015, and the book still hasn't come out. People have been asking me, "What happened?"


Don't worry. The book is still coming out. The folks at RRP are still working through everything that comes with acquiring a publishing house. They're back on track, since they just published a new book by Andre Duza. I'm told that PB&RF will be out soon, probably this month. I'll let you know as soon as I know more. I greatly appreciate your patience, and I assure you it will be worth it. This is a fun and savage book, and it will be worth the wait.


PS: if you want a preview of the book, you should pick up STRANGE SEX 2. It contains an excerpt in the back. (Plus, it also has a story by me in it called "Zero Recall," which is an incredibly fucked up love story.) Buy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment