Wednesday, November 3, 2021

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #427: BATTLE OF WITS

 So every morning for the last few months I would walk out my back door to head out to my car. Every morning there is a tiny bunny out there waiting for me. Kind of.


The reason for this is because my front yard is a breeding ground for rabbits. So is my neighbor's backyard. This happens every year.


Every morning that bunny and I have a battle of wits. I just want to get to my car so the little fella doesn't freak out. The little fella wants me to go away so he doesn't have to freak out. And every morning, every single goddam morning, he freaks out and runs toward my car so that when I get closer, he freaks out again.


Then there was one time I came home from work, and there the little fella was in my backyard. Except this time, when I start for my back door, he has a choice. Run away from me and at a furiously barking dog two doors down or run from the scary dog toward me.


The fucker chose to run toward the dog. Am I that scary, little fella? At least I never barked at you, buddy.


I haven't seen the little fella in about a month. I hope nothing ate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment