Wednesday, February 2, 2022

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #460: THE CULT OF BRUNI

 In case you missed it, I have a new book coming out from Bizarro Pulp Press soon, and the cover was recently posted. You can read the entire article here. I bring it up because it asks if you are a part of the Cult of Bruni. I like the sound of that. I will take all eye sacrifices. Meaning, you can keep your eyes, but they have to move across the words of my books and stories. And if you'd like to leave an honest review, I would greatly appreciate it.


But if you truly want to worship me, and that might not be a great idea, I want you to know that the Eucharist is a little different than what you're used to. Let's just say my body is a cheeseburger, and my blood is Wild Turkey 101. And yes, transubstantiation will transform into my actual body and blood, you sick and beautiful cannibals and blood drinkers. This is the way I want to be remembered by you when I'm gone.


Or, to quote a great man, "This is the way."

































Have I told you that I'm finally caught up on The Mandalorian?











































One of these days I'm going to have to tell you about the "Cult of Personality" incident at a TGIFridays years back. I think it was one of my finer drunk moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment