Friday, December 9, 2022

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #584: WELP

 It was bound to happen eventually. I have officially run out of ideas for this column. It went on a little longer than it usually does. By now GF is on hiatus until the new year. But my numbers picked up drastically for some reason. Not sure why, but I had the number of readers I did in the old days. It's tapered off again, but I figured I should still continue going to be accommodating.


But I got to the end of my GF notebook of ideas, and they're all crossed off. It's time to take it easy as we head into 2023. I'm sure I'll be raring to rip in January again. Until then, is there anything you would want me to talk about in these things? Writing stuff? More stories about Gramps? I'm pretty sure I've gone through them all, but maybe I'll think of something.


All right. Time to close down for the year. Goodnight, fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment