Sunday, December 25, 2022

CHRISTMAS BOOK SALE

 Christmas is the one and only holiday I care about anymore, and I have a deal for you. Good for today and today only. You must order by midnight tonight. Central time. I may be asleep by then, but as long as the time stamp is before midnight, then it's still good.


Five bucks for a book. Limit of one book per household. First come, first serve. No shipping. No strings attached. If you feel like leaving me an honest review on Amazon or Goodreads or even posting on social media about it? Cool. I'd be grateful. But the only price is five bucks. Good only in the US. Sorry, everywhere else, but shipping to you costs an arm, a leg, a firstborn child, etc. If you live in another country, I'll send you something digital for free. Not sure what I have, but I'll figure something out. In the US: Let me know what you want, and I'll send payment info to you. All books come signed. Let me know how you would like them signed.


Here are the books I have.


THE LIFE AND TIMES OF HIERONYMUS ALOYSIS ZIEGE


TALES OF UNSPEAKABLE TASTE


BLOOD


POOR BASTARDS AND RICH FUCKS


TALES OF QUESTIONABLE TASTE


STRIP


GONZO RISING

No comments:

Post a Comment