Thursday, September 28, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #749: STITCHLESS TMI


 

I got my stitches out today. It still hurts like hell, but it's not so bad anymore. There's a tiny slit that's still kind of open, but I have stuff to keep it clean. I don't even need a bandage anymore. But I still need to do my hand exercises. The trigger finger doesn't lock up anymore, but it feels weird, and I'd like it to stop doing that.


It shouldn't surprise you to know that when I learned the date my hand surgery would take place, I spanked my monkey soooooooo fucking much. Had to get it all in before the surgery because I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything after for a while. I'm a 45 year old diabetic, so getting that much masturbation in was kind of difficult. And yes, I know I've said here many times that I jerk off left handed, and that's my right hand up there. But who uses just one hand? Doing that is kind of lackluster. I certainly lead with the left, yet my right hand gets a lot done, too. But yeah, I hit middle age, and my sex drive plummeted. I think the 'Beetus is having an effect, too. And I know this is going to sound crazy to you, all things considered, but my sex drive wasn't that high to begin with.


So getting my time's worth was a little more difficult than usual. I was hoping to resume the Palm Olympics today, but I'm just going to have to take it easy for a while.


And yes, I have jerked off since my surgery, but like I said above, it was lackluster. I didn't feel a thrill. It felt like a task instead. And I didn't shoot out like usual. I used to be a distance man, but that was maybe 20 years ago. When I petted the one eyed wonder weasel after the surgery? It was more of a dribble.


Just think: I have to do the hand surgery all over again after the new year because I have trigger finger in the index finger of my left hand. So I guess I'll have to go to town again before that happens.


This fucking blows. To be continued, I guess . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment