Thursday, June 3, 2010

COME ON IN! WHAT'LL YOU HAVE?

Welcome to Tales of Unspeakable Taste! For those of you who don't know me, my name is John Bruni, and I'm a writer with a wide variety of horror, SF, and mystery publications to my name. There aren't any novels (yet), but my work can be found in magazines like SHROUD, CTHULHU SEX MAGAZINE, TRAIL OF INDISCRETION, AOIFE'S KISS, TALES OF THE TALISMAN, DETECTIVE MYSTERY STORIES, HOUSE OF BIZARRO, and a number of others, should you want to look up anything I've done. I was also the editor and publisher of TABARD INN: TALES OF QUESTIONABLE TASTE (www.talesofquestionabletaste.com), but it has been dead for a while. You can also find me on MySpace (www.myspace.com/tabardinn) and Facebook. I've been considering joining Twitter, but for now, I am not there.

So . . . what will I post here? Who knows? Maybe I'll blab endlessly about writing, or what I'm reading, or whatever. Or maybe I'll make enemies by talking about religion and politics. The one thing I can promise is to post what my friends call "Bruni Stories." I've been through a lot of crazy shit in my life, and you're about to find out about all of it. (Or most of it. Some of it is still pending in court, and I can't talk about it. Yet.)

So, stay tuned. You might learn something, but more importantly, you might be entertained. To paraphrase Tom Lehrer, if I can make just one of you laugh (or at least strike a loved one), then it will have all been worth the while.

No comments:

Post a Comment