Friday, April 29, 2011

I'M BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS

I felt a bit drained after my coverage of C2E2, but now that I've had some time off to work on my novel (and I've been getting my usual 2,000 words a night for the past two weeks, so I'm feeling very fucking good), I'm ready to return to blogging every day.  (Or hopefully every day.)  Mondays will be wild card day, Tuesdays will be weird fiction/poetry, Wednesdays over at the Napalm Assault will be comic book review day, Thursdays will be Cool Shit day, and Fridays will be Bruni story day, at least until I can finally unleash the DUI Diary on you.

I'm back to stomp on the terra and walk a road of bones.  Step aside, or you will be beaten like a gong.  I'm going to get drunk and review JONAH HEX (the movie) for Monday.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment