Saturday, December 5, 2015

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #161: 3 AM WITH NOTHING TO DO

I woke up at 3 am this morning. I did not want this, but it just happened even though I'd taken a sleeping pill. I tried to remember my dream, but nothing came to mind. I did have morning wood, so out of boredom (and hopes that it would help me get back to sleep), I masturbated for about 15 minutes. Nothing happened.


I took a pill and had a few drinks, but I had to do something until sleep finally took me over. I decided to reread Bukowski's FACTOTUM. I read about twenty chapters before the drugs and booze kicked in. Then I read a few more chapters to make sure the job got done.


Nothing makes one feel better than being intoxicated at 4 am and reading from Bukowski. I passed out soon after, and I didn't get up until 1 pm. It felt wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment