Monday, February 29, 2016

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #169: HERE WE GO AGAIN . . .

Yep. It's time to quit my bad habits again. Fuck, man. This thing keeps spiraling out of control, and if I don't get a handle on this, I'm going to be fucked. So here we go again.


Day 1 has gone pretty well without fast food and Sprite (or any other sugary drink, excluding my morning Tang). I abstained from both, and I hope I can continue to do so. I'm also cutting back on the booze. Holy shit, that's starting to get out of hand, too. I'm back to drinking every day again, and that's got to stop. I'm cutting back to two or three nights a week. Then two. Maybe one. So yeah. You might get a few more GF's out of me in the coming time, provided that I'm behaving myself.


I got a lot of shit done today. I started writing a new book, and I got a brief workout in despite watching three hours of TV straight. And I'm writing this. Hey, not bad, right?


I just gotta make it to Saturday. That's when I go in for my A1C test. If I can keep it going until then, I should be OK. It would be nice to continue after that, but I'll take what I can get.


Plus I need more money in my wallet. Fast food, Sprite and booze are bleeding me dry. My pants are tighter, so I should probably do something about that instead of getting bigger clothes.


You know? Today went like clockwork. I planned it out, and I stuck to it. Let's see if I can do that tomorrow, too. And the next day. And the next.


Or I'm gonna look like an idiot yet again for talking about my great plans and then having them fall apart within days. Let's see how this goes . . . this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment