Tuesday, December 11, 2018

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #280: IN CASE OF EMERGENCY

I graduated from high school in 1996. I remember at the family party afterward, I was given a crisp $100 bill. I have held onto it ever since. I considered it my last move. In case of emergency, break glass. If I ever had to spend it, that would mean I was in absolute trouble. I kept it in several books over the years.


Fast forward to today. I had to dig that motherfucker out because if I didn't, I would be in far greater debt than I have been so far, one that probably wouldn't end.


So that's it. I have no more cards to play. I have two fives and four ones to my name. I get paid not this Friday, but next Friday. Holy fuck, this is grim. Let's fly this fucker with no safety net. Also, please buy my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment