Monday, November 23, 2020

The Tales of Unspeakable Taste perk--finally revealed!

 


Did you buy a copy of my new book, Tales of Unspeakable Taste? Are you going to buy it? Are you on the fence? Maybe this neat little perk will help. The first 30 people to buy my book will get this handmade zine with my filthy poetry in it. There are only 30 copies, so first come, first serve. All you have to do is send me an image of your receipt and let me know where you want me to send it. These are already moving quickly, so if you want to get this, you should act fast. This will never be reprinted.



From the back:


Are you ready for Shit Poems? Then you've come to the right place. John Bruni, not known for his poetry at all, has put together this collection of gross, filthy, disgusting and hilarious verse. Don't worry. He doesn't do any of that fancy rhyming shit. Not usually, anyway. Be sure to have plenty of tissue on hand. Wait, that didn't come out right. Uh . . . I should clarify. I mean, John Bruni should clarify. This booklet is not for masturbation. Probably. I mean, you do you, right? Ah, I'm going off into the weeds. No one is really reading this anyway. And if you are . . . why? Put some gloves on and get into this lunacy. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment