Thursday, December 24, 2020

BOOKS IN STOCK

 What in the unholy fuck?! I have my own books in stock! This hasn't happened since I sold the last of them at the last Printers Row book fair, and that was back in summer of 2019. So yeah, I have my own books again. Not all of them. Some have sadly gone out of print. But now you can order directly from me, if your heart desires. I'll sign 'em however you want. Well, more or less. Hell, I'll sign 'em Dinah Shore if that'll make you happy. (With apologies to Jello Biafra on that one. And Dinah Shore, probably.) So here's what I have. $12 for one book. $10 each for two books. If you get three or more, it's still ten bucks a book, but I'll throw in some kind of surprise. It'll be worth it, I think. I hope. I just don't know what it is yet. Maybe a signed manuscript of a short story? I'll figure it out. You'll like it. So! Here's the list. Let me know what you want. First come, first serve. (Shipping is included in the prices.)


--POOR BASTARDS AND RICH FUCKS 2 copies


--AND JESUS CAME BACK 2 copies


--BLOOD 4 copies


--TALES OF UNSPEAKABLE TASTE 19 copies


And hey! I still have a few copies of SHIT POEMS around here somewhere. Buy ANYTHING directly from me, and I'll throw in a copy. Quantities are limited. Uh . . . fuck it. If you just want to flat out buy SHIT POEMS, I'll sell it for seven bucks. That might seem a bit steep for a 'zine of poetry about morning wood, the forever wipe, pissing with fellow creators and Nic Cage movies, but there are only 30 copies in the world.


You can reach me at editor@talesofquestionabletaste.com. Or you can PayPal me at roadmapofpain@yahoo.com. Be sure to include your address and how you'd like me to sign the books. As always, thank you for your attention, and I hope 2021 brings us a lot more fun and a lot less plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment