Thursday, July 5, 2012

WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST TO BRING YOU THIS NOTE FROM MY GRANDFATHER

For some reason, this cracks the shit out of me.  I can't help but bring this to the attention of the world.


On Sunday, I realized that I'd run low on whiskey, and I knew I wouldn't have time to get more because I was working my 12-hour shift, and all the liquor stores would be closed by the time I got home.  I gave my grandfather a $20 and asked him to get a handle of Ten High for me.


When I returned, I discovered a handle of Jim Beam with a note next to it.  It reads as follows, edited only for spelling with the underlined words in caps:


"Got you Jim Beam instead of Ten Hgih.  Ten High is ROTGUT and your system requires a BETTER GRADE OF WHISKEY.  So only buy Jim Beam OR BETTER from now on."


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  He's got a pretty good point.  Ten High is crap, but it does get the job done.  So does Sterno, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment