Wednesday, November 25, 2015

THE DONALD SPEAKS #1: TRUMP VS. ALEXANDER THE GREAT




[This is the first in what I hope will be a series of my imagined ramblings of what Donald Trump would think of particular historical figures. If you have any suggested targets for The Donald to take on, let me know in the comments, and I'll give it a shot. Let me know if this actually entertains you, or if I'm wasting my time on something only I think is funny. --JB]


Why does everyone call him Alexander the Great? Is it because he conquered the known world when he was so young? I don't think that's an accomplishment worth bragging about. If he was truly great, he would have discovered America. Did he discover America? No. Anyone could conquer the so-called "known" world. I think Genghis Khan did it once, and do we call him great? No. Alexander was a proven loser. He died at the age of thirty-two. That's pretty lazy. I guess that's what happens when your mom is a snake handling freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment