Saturday, June 5, 2021

BOOKS IN STOCK

I have a bunch of books in stock, so if you're looking to get one (or more!) signed by me and sent to you (US only, sorry everyone else), this is the time and the place. Here is what I have. Let me know what you want either in the comments or send a DM to me on Twitter or Facebook or send an email to editor@talesofquestionabletaste.com. Each book is $12. If you want two, they are $22 combined. If you want three, they are a mere $30! That's shipping included!




--BLOOD (only 1 copy left)


--AND JESUS CAME BACK (only 1 copy left)


--POOR BASTARDS AND RICH FUCKS (only 2 copies left)


--TALES OF QUESTIONABLE TASTE (only 1 copy left)


--GONZO RISING (only 2 copies left)


I still have copies of my poetry chapbook, SHIT POEMS. If you buy any of my books here, you will get a copy of this for free! Or, if you want to just buy SHIT POEMS, it's $30 since it's a rarity limited to 30 copies.


Also, if you're interested in the literary magazine I used to edit and publish, TABARD INN, you can get a copy of issue one or two for $5 each. Issue three is $10. Or you can get all three for $15. If I published you in any of those issues, they're for free. Even if you weren't in that issue. (Within reason. I can't ship out, say, 20 of these things for free.)


Let me know if you're interested in any of these offerings! Thank you, as always, for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment