Wednesday, September 13, 2023

POST-PRINTERS ROW SALE 2023

 OK, things went really well at Printers Row, as usual, but I do have a few books left over, so it's time for my annual post-Printers Row sale! Here is what I have available and what I'm charging for each (shipping prices included, US only, sorry everyone else):



BLOOD (2 copies): $13



THE LIFE AND TIMES OF HIERONYMUS ALOYSIS ZIEGE (14 copies): $10



TRAIL OF BLOOD (6 copies): $14


If you want to order all three, I'll give you a deal. $30 for the whole package, shipping and all. Here's an additional deal: If you order from me today, September 13, 2023, by midnight, each book is $8 (shipping included). You can let me know in the comments or on whichever social media you follow me on. Or, if you prefer, you can send me a message at tabardinnedgewoodent@yahoo.com. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment