Monday, October 7, 2024

POST CONVENTION SALE

 OK, now that I'm done going to shows for the year, it's time for my post convention sale! I'm going to let the convention sale prices go for the week, so if you're interested in trying something of mine, now is the time. This sale is good for until October 13th at midnight central. Each book is $12 each or 3 for $30. The only exception is listed at the bottom. I'm low in stock on some of these. Those titles are marked with an asterisk. If I can physically put these books in your hand, that's the final price. If I have to ship it, please add $5 to the price. US only. Sorry, rest of the world. I can make it up to you. If you want something of mine, I'll find something digital for you for free. For America, I take PayPal, Chime and CashApp. Or you can send me a check. Or, God help me, I have a Square I can physically enter credit card info into, but that's only if you trust me enough with that info. I personally would not trust someone else in such a fashion, but if you're OK with it, I'm OK with it. I promise I'm not a scumbag. Contact me for details on social media or here or my website, etc.

AND JESUS CAME BACK

BEERS WITH HANK (a tribute anthology for Charles Bukowski)*

BLOOD

THE DOCTOR . . . IS IN (a tribute anthology for Hunter S. Thompson)*

EYE CUTTER

GONZO RISING (a follow up to that tribute to HST)*

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF HIERONYMOUS ALOYSIS ZIEGE

POOR BASTARDS AND RICH FUCKS

STRIP*

TALES OF QUESTIONABLE TASTE

TALES OF UNSPEAKABLE TASTE

TRAIL OF BLOOD

THESE BEAMS DON'T MELT: This is the exception. It's $5, toss in $1 for shipping. I didn't write this one. My friend, Rosie Kant, did. It's the last signed copy I have, and I'm not likely to get anymore of them anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment