Monday, October 7, 2024

GOODNIGHT,FUCKERS #921: HOME AGAIN

 As much as I loved doing Authorcon IV in St. Louis this weekend, it was good to get home and sleep in my own bed last night. It was also good to brazenly smoke weed in my bedroom instead of finding someplace to do that around the hotel. It was a stressful weekend, so I was glad I had today off from work. I had plenty of time to not only put my life back in order but to also relax and let my heart rate get back to normal. Or, at least, normal for me.


I'll probably talk about the show more for my newsletter. I try to put all writing stuff in that instead of here. For tonight I'm just happy that I'm no longer turned up to 11, which pretty much started Friday morning when I took the last of my shit to the car until last night when I finally got home. I'll get into something more substantial tomorrow night. In the meantime, if you missed the news earlier, I have my post convention sale going on. Prices will revert back to usual on Sunday night, so if you want to take advantage, now's the time. I'm also going to try to not be so angry in these. My frustrations kept getting the better of me lately, and these are supposed to be at least funny-ish, not these harrowing grim doom and gloom explorations that I'm starting to get used to.


So let's meet back here tomorrow night and talk about something . . . interesting. Interesting in the Chinese proverb type of way, probably, but who knows? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment