Friday, December 7, 2012

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: STRIP, a novel by John Bruni, is NOW AVAILABLE!



That's right.  Look at that glorious cover.  My labor of love is now available for all of you to read.  I've worked on this novel longer than any other, and I almost gave up on it in the early stages.  I'm glad I got through it, with a little help from Robert M. Tannahill.  Without his advice, I would not have made this book better.  Hell, I wouldn't have made this book, period.


For the very low price of $5.99, you can read all about what happens when desperate people do desperate things.  If violence, crime, tits, blood, money, and whiskey are your thing, this is the book for you.  Head on over to MUSA and give me a try:  http://musapublishing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=488  Thank you, everyone, for your attention and consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment