Wednesday, December 10, 2014

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #136: WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SEE

Do you know what I really want to see? Maybe I should first ask if any of you have read Roald Dahl's MY UNCLE OSWALD. Well, if you have, you know it's about a sex fiend by the name of Oswald, who has spent most of his life writing his memoirs so everyone will know about the sexual depravity he's gotten up to over the course of his life. This volume of his journal is about him teaming up with a beautiful young woman to steal the sperm of famous, prolific men in order to sell it to women who want to bear the children of geniuses.


Yes, you read that right. This is a novel from the mind of the same guy who came up with CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY and JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH.


Do you know what I really want to see? I want to see a movie based on this novel, but we need an a-list cast. I want this thing to get the THIS IS THE END treatment. I'm sure Rogen and Franco would be all over this, but I'm thinking bigger.


What if . . . dare I think it?! What if we could get the Clooney and Pitt cast of OCEAN'S ELEVEN to do this? How awesome would that be? They certainly have enough of a sense of humor to take the piss out of themselves.


We need this to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment