Thursday, February 1, 2018

MORNING WOOD



My morning wood always wakes up before me.
A warm rod on my underbelly.
Sometimes nuzzled in my belly button.
Or maybe it’s pointed to my hip
            (always the right hip, it feels weird on the left)
            if I’m on my stomach.
Sometimes it peeks out of my boxers.

It makes my morning piss a pain in the ass
            (so to speak)
But I have learned that if I . . .
            . . . lean my head against the wall
            . . . grip the underside of my penis with my fingers on the bottom
            . . . and gently pull back
A slightly burning stream of urine
hits exactly the target.
I’m happy if I can cover the surface of the toilet water with bubbles
And when I flush, it bunches up and lifts in the center.

Sometimes my morning wood lasts a long time.
I have to wear my shirt over it to hide it.
It’s annoying, but I love my morning wood.
It’s proof that I am alive.

1 comment:

  1. "It’s annoying, but I love my morning wood.
    It’s proof that I am alive."

    Yeah, sometimes it's exactly how I feel - depending on another "pulsating" organ to face one more day...

    ReplyDelete