Tuesday, December 5, 2017

THE JOHN BRUNI MUSEUM OF MEDIOCRE (AT BEST) SHIT #33: CHAINS






[I am disgusted with myself for sharing this one. I must really hate myself to inflict this on you all. Remember this time and this time that I got published, and I refused to believe it was a scam? I purposely wrote this shitty poem to test what I thought of as my friends’ and mentors’ “theory” at the time. Fuck me, these assholes published it. I felt like such a sucker. Maybe my example will help someone out someday. DON’T BE ME. Don’t fall for this horseshit. Insanely, someone put this up on Amazon for $17.61. That’s $17.61 too much. From The Blush of Morning, published in 2000.]


I’m bound in chains
when it rains.
See the flower
feel the power!
The chains break!
Make no mistake
Spring is here
feel the cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment