Monday, August 1, 2022

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #495: I STILL FUNCTION!

You and me, both, Megatron

 

It's been a while since I've written one of these. I just seem to run out of time whenever it pops up in my head. In case you've missed it, I went to detox recently, and it's been 17 days since my last drink. Hard to wrap my head around. I recently told someone about my sobriety, and this person practically did a spit take.


And I went back to work today for the first time in more than a month. I dreaded seeing my inbox, but the emails weren't quite so bad as I was expecting. It's good to know that I still have a job, and I'm still fairly good at it.


Just wanted to let you know that I, indeed, still function. Some of the next GF columns will seem odd because I planned to write them a while back, so don't be surprised if I go back in time a bit for some of these.


I plan to meet you all back here tomorrow night, so I hope to see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment