Monday, October 21, 2024

BOOK SALE

 OK, the post-convention book sale is over. This is what I have available and the prices for each book. I have an asterisk next to the ones that I have in very limited quantities. For shipping, please add $3 for the first book and a dollar for each additional. If I can physically put these books in your hand, we can skip that part. US only. Sorry, everyone else. To make it up to you, let me know, and I'll send you something digital for free.

AND JESUS CAME BACK: $10

BEERS WITH HANK (a tribute anthology for Charles Bukowski)*: $11

BLOOD: $11

THE DOCTOR . . . IS IN (a tribute anthology for Hunter S. Thompson)*: $10

EYE CUTTER: $10

GONZO RISING (a follow up to that tribute to HST)*: $10

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF HIERONYMOUS ALOYSIS ZIEGE: $10

POOR BASTARDS AND RICH FUCKS: $11

STRIP*: $12

TALES OF QUESTIONABLE TASTE: $10

TALES OF UNSPEAKABLE TASTE: $11

TRAIL OF BLOOD: $12

THESE BEAMS DON'T MELT*: $5. I didn't write this one. My friend, Rosie, did. She gifted me about 30 of them way back when, all signed, to see if they would sell. This is the last one. I may not ever get another one. If you're getting this one on its own, just $1 for shipping should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment