Saturday, September 6, 2014

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #56: HEAVY DICK

Most people don't seem to get the concept of a heavy dick. It's obviously not a regular dick. And it can't be an erect dick. It can't even be a semi-erect dick.


There's no other way to describe it but to say that it's a bit more plump than usual without being aroused. Earlier this week, I woke up with a heavy dick. It was no morning wood, but it wasn't like it usually is, either. It's just thicker and longer without being hard. It doesn't even twitch.


It just looks and feels nice.


If you're lucky enough to wake up with it, it just weighs down your inner thigh more than usual. If you have to adjust yourself, it makes you feel like you're accomplishing something. I've taken several pictures, but I don't have anyone to send them to right now. Maybe I should work on that.


Or maybe not. Everyone says I should be with someone right now. They question my sexuality if I'm not. I don't give a fuck about that, though. I just know that right now is not a good time to be in a relationship. I've got too many things in my head I need to straighten out before I get back in "the game," as assholes call it.


So yeah. This heavy dick is wasted.


Goodnight, fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment