Friday, October 21, 2016

HEY, FUCKERS #29: CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRLS

On the train today a couple of Catholic school girls sat next to me. How did I know they were Catholic school girls? Because they were wearing the uniform. The skirt uniform that so many perverts go crazy over.


(Side note: I honestly don't get that fetish. Maybe because when I was in junior high I got my first blowjob from a Catholic school girl. I don't know. I just don't get it.)


It's in the forties today. That's pretty cold to be wearing a skirt with no leggings. I guess the Catholic church wants these poor girls to freeze. Why do they even wear those uniforms?


I looked it up, and the official reason, per Wikipedia, is the following:


"Stated purpose for uniforms, often set forth in school uniform policies, include reducing clothing expenditures for parents as well as avoiding distinctions among children based on whose parents can afford to buy them fashionable clothing to wear to school. The conservative clothing is also said to reduce distractions and help with student identification, ensuring that a stranger will stand out among the uniformed students."


Apparently there are some schools that give the option to wear pants if the weather is harsh. I'm not saying that it was a tundra out there today, but those girls couldn't have been comfortable. I would think that given a choice, they would have worn pants. This suggests to me that this is not an option for them. If that's true, I think that's a pretty cruel thing to do to a kid.


Am I wrong on this? Personally I'm against school uniforms for anyone, Catholics or otherwise. I think uniforms remove personality, kind of like what prisons do by taking away prisoners' names and giving them numbers. I think that's a dangerous thing. But to make these girls suffer through cold weather in such a way seems to me a bad thing. The boys get to wear pants. Why not the girls?


Let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment