Friday, July 21, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #710: LINA KHAN

 I'm kind of short on time tonight. I don't ordinarily do this, but I have something else I want you to read instead of another GF column. It's possibly the most important thing you will read today. If you, like me, are horrified at the sheer amount of corporate greed and inflation and . . . well, you've been reading these. You know me. There is only one true enemy in this country, and it is the corporations and the shocking and overwhelming power they have over our lives. Their power is so absolute that most of this country doesn't even know about it. They just think it's business as usual.


I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Reagan is the cause of all the financial woes of our country. If you're angry about inflation, look no fucking further. But for the first time in a very long time we have someone in Washington working for the people instead of the corporations, and she's in a great position of power. Her name is Lina Khan, and you can read about her here.


It's a long read, I know, but it's worth it. By the end you will know how we got in this situation and how we *might* get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment