Friday, July 28, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #715: NEVER HAVE I EVER

 Short one tonight. Also, I'm posting this a little early because, as a birthday gift to myself, I took tomorrow off from work, thus giving me a full weekend. I'm going to take advantage of this by getting MEGAHIGH tonight. I anticipate not being able to put together two words much less a sentence.


Have you ever heard of the game Never Have I Ever? It's a drinking game. The idea is to have a group of people. The more, the merrier. One by one, each person says, "Never have I ever," and then they mention something that they've never done. If anyone else *has* done the thing, they drink. I've never seen the end of such a game, so I can only assume that the last person standing wins.


There are two songs that I would love to play that game with. Admittedly, the conceit of the songs is that the people performing actually have done those things, but I'm willing to turn a blind eye to that rule. Of course playing this game might be more entertaining if we did it in the UK and south of the Mason-Dixon in the US, respectively. Those songs are:


"So What?" by the Anti Nowhere League

and "Redneck Shit" by Wheeler Walker, Jr.


For the record, I'm not doing a lot of drinking during the former. I've been a lot of places, and I've had a lot of alcohol. I've had scag and speed. I've had a fair amount of sex, but "this" and "that" implies objects, and to the best of my memory I've only had sex with people. So it doesn't count. So four drinks. Five if we go with Metallica's version which says the clap instead of the pox. As for the latter song, I'm having five drinks. Guess which ones . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment