Thursday, November 2, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #774: WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD FOR MY BALLS

 People who work in hospitals clearly don't have a care in the world for my balls. I'm not going to think about the catheter and their lack of care for my dick because that's obvious, but my balls? They love throwing stuff on my balls.


Whenever I get an X-ray that might expose my balls to radiation, they toss--AND I MEAN TOSS--a lead sack on my balls. They're kind of heavy, and I always get that one split second of OH SHIT, waiting for the pain to start, my breath to vanish and my body to curl in on itself because that's all you get when you're kicked in the nuts. Just that split second. Thankfully the lead sack is not as bad as a kick to the jewels, but still.


And then there are the times I have to go in for a surgery or a procedure. When all I'm wearing is my gown and the blanket over me, they'll toss all sorts of stuff on my crotch. Never my chest or my belly. Always in the dick and balls region. And I'm talking about FUCKING NEEDLES. That's right, the IV needle they're about to put in my arm or have just taken out of my arm. And the nurses' fingers always find a way to hit one of my testicles when they're reaching for something. It's not enough to hurt like the aforementioned kick, but it's mighty uncomfortable, and it does take your breath away, at least for a few seconds. And they just love rooting through all the shit they just put on my balls. Like perhaps they lost one of the tubes or, even worse, the FUCKING NEEDLE. I think it's only a matter of time before someone goes to grab something and pinches my 'nads instead.


It would be nice if they just put the stuff next to me. I'm a wide load, but I don't take up the bed from edge to edge. Fuckin' hell.




No, Negan, no. It doesn't tickle my balls. More like a finger flick to my balls. If I'm going with a balls quote, though, I'd much prefer it be . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment