Friday, November 3, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #775: MY STATEMENT ON WAR

 28.551 days. That comes out to 78.2-ish years. That's how long it's been since WWII ended. I guess we've forgotten what that kind of thing is like, because we're all chomping at the bit to start WWIII. And it will surely be an ignoble war. It's fairly ignoble in its gestation right now. So I thought I'd post my statement on any and all wars. Thankfully Hawkeye Pierce already said it back in the 'Seventies, so I'm just going to quote him:




Any and all wars. The noblest war in living memory was, indeed, WWII, and I am including that in my statement. How many innocent lives have already been lost in Russia vs. Ukraine? Hamas vs. Israel? And the death toll is only going to skyrocket because . . . I promised myself I wasn't going to rant. So I'm not. I'm going to leave it at that for now.


Goodnight, fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment