Saturday, August 17, 2024

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #895: WHEN WILL THIS END?

 Sick again. Had to go to the ER. It helped. I'm not in pain right now, and my nausea is low. It's there, and I am tired of puking. I've been doing it all day. I'd rather not continue.


I don't know if I'll have a newsletter for you all tomorrow. I'll have to see how I feel. But holy shit, today was fucking rough. And I'm going to have to somehow find the strength to do laundry tomorrow, or I'm going to work naked on Monday. I've lost some weight, but there's some loose flesh because of how quickly it happened. It's weird seeing my belly button want to turn inside out. It would probably be even weirder if I was an outtie, but I'm an innie.


All right. I hope this qualifies as long enough for a GF. I'm going to try to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment