Friday, November 21, 2014

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #117: THE THINGS I CAN'T DO

Because of this oral surgery, here is a list of things I can't do, and it's driving me fucking nuts.


--I can't take a bite out of anything. This means that I have to cut up all of my food and ease each piece carefully into my mouth. This is what I did with pretzel sticks at the bar tonight, which made me feel pretty stupid.


--I can't eat chips because they are sharp and might tear my stitches.


--I can't eat fast food, because most of that shit is something I have to take a bite out of, and I don't feel like cutting up a Quesarito in my car, which I just detailed a couple of weeks ago.


--I can't drink out of a straw. I didn't think I'd care too much about that until I realized how often I drink out of a straw. From McDonald's Cokes to my water bottle at work. Fuck.


--I can't brush my lower front teeth, and I can't use mouthwash.


--I can't eat anything hot and/or spicy.


I can't do any of these things for a month, which fucking blows. I guess this would be the perfect time to break out that juicer and take it for a spin. I'll be doing that starting next week, since I'm going to see how long I can stomach the vile process of cutting cheeseburgers and pizza up.


Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment