Tuesday, April 4, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #647: TRAIL OF BLOOD (PRINT)


 

A little while ago I received my print copies of Trail of Blood. They looked perfect on the outside, and then I looked on the inside.


Whoops. It did not look good on the inside. I think I might have been the one to fuck it up, though. Looking at the previewer on KDP, it looked fine. But it didn't look the same in real life. The font, for example, was so small I needed a magnifying glass to read it.


I swear, I didn't mean it to happen this way. I get irritated when a book has super small print, so I felt angry with myself for letting this happen.


I pulled the print edition and went back to work on it. I changed all the things that I found issues with, so I think the second edition is going to look fucking great. I haven't gotten them yet, but you can get yours here.


Which leads me to the point of this whole thing. If you ordered a copy of the first edition and couldn't stand how it looked, I apologize. If you're in the US, send me a picture of you with the book open to chapter one, and I'll replace it out of my own pocket. Speak now, or forever hold your peace because this offer expires at the end of this month. Let me know as soon as you can.


If you're outside the US, I can't really send you anything. The postage alone would kill me. But I'll send you something digital for free. We can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment