Friday, May 19, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #680: NOT MEANT FOR MY EYES

Dad and Mom, prom night 1975

 So I've been looking through a lot of stuff, and if you follow me on social media you know that I've been finding a lot of my old toys. You'll also note that I found a bunch of pictures, and here are some more of them. I was born in 1978, so this was before I was even a twinkle in their eyes. I don't know who that shadow belongs to, but it looks kind of like Gramps.


But there were a few pictures that I'm certain were not meant for my eyes. You will not see most of those pictures. However, I thought this one was pretty funny.



By the time I entered the story Dad had put on quite a few pounds, but here he is shortly after his 17th birthday lifting weights in his room. It's kind of surprising because he never struck me as the sort of man who would lift weights. And then I turned the picture over and saw . . .



Ah jeez, Mom.


Hey, wait a minute. What were you doing in his room . . . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment