Friday, June 25, 2021

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #377: ALMOST OPEN

 My week of shameless self-promotion (LITE) might be over, but the struggle continues. Since I hit my 90 days at the new job, I figured I'd be opening my social media up again soon. I was shooting for 4th of July weekend. And then something happened.


A supervisor position opened at my job, and since I have my 90 under my belt and have no write-ups, I'm eligible for the job. So I threw my hat in the ring, and I'm pretty hopeful. This means, however, that my social media will remain closed until I find out if I got it or not. Mostly I don't care what people think of me or my writing, but I lost one longtime (and well-paying) job because they found my books. I'm not running that risk again. I'm sure my superiors wouldn't care, but you never know. I spent more than a year out of work, and that fucking sucked. I'd rather not do that again.


So my social media is almost open. Soon, I tell you. SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment