Wednesday, October 12, 2022

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #542: SIX DEGREES OF HITLER

 You may remember when I posted my Kevin Bacon number. A friend commented on my Facebook post that there is also a game called Six Degrees of Hitler. I googled it, and much to my horror it is an actual thing. My friend continued to link himself to Hitler, but I think he cheated. He worked on a lot of maybes and probablys.


So I was bored in the shower the other day, and I decided, as a mental exercise, to see what my Hitler number is. I found a way to cheat and get to him in three, but that relies on the use of a fictional character, so I decided to not count that. And I'm using definites. No possiblys in sight.


Dig it:


I met Stephen King during his Bag of Bones tour . . .


Stephen King got the Medal of Arts from Barack Obama.

Obama knows the living former presidents like Jimmy Carter.

As with Obama, Carter knew former presidents, too, like Richard Nixon.

Nixon was Dwight Eisenhower's VP.

Eisenhower worked directly for FDR during WWII.

FDR and Churchill were not just allies but friends.

Churchill took over as PM from Neville Chamberlain.

And who tried to appease Hitler during WWII? That's right.



There you go. While it took more than 6 degrees, my Hitler number is 9. Which means something else, and I think you will all be absolutely horrified to learn this.


But here we go. Are you strapped in? Ready for this disgusting thing you're about to know about yourself?


Just by knowing me, your Hitler number is 10.


Sweet dreams . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment