Tuesday, October 25, 2022

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #551: MAKE IT AWKWARD FOR EVERYONE


 

So why is it that when men go bald they want to look like badasses? I can't really answer that question myself because I still have all my hair, and it looks like it's going to stick around for a while. I think it's one of the few good looking features I have, and I think I'd be upset if it went away. All the same I think I would look horrible if I was bald. My head is really weirdly shaped, so even if I did go for the Bruce Willis look I think it would appear very, very bad.


I think I'd have no choice but to make it awkward for everyone. Like, I'd draw my hair on my scalp with a Sharpie. Make it look really obvious so people would wonder about my sanity. Or maybe I'd draw a big Charlie Brown curl on my forehead.

Good grief!


Ooh! I know! I could have a really bad combover like Gramps did. He only had a fringe around the sides and back of his head, but he grew three strands on one side super long to put over the top of his head, kinda like Homer Simpson. That would really gross people out.


Or perhaps a skullet would be the way to go. A friend of mine once told me he was going to do that if he went bald.


I guess I could also shave it all except for a vertical strip at the back of my head and tell everyone it's a mohawk. I should probably shave my beard, too, and give myself a pencil line mustache. I'm talking more like Willem Dafoe in Wild at Heart instead of John Waters. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment