Monday, February 20, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #621: MOVIE NIGHT?

 It's a little weird, but I've fallen out of the habit of watching movies. Almost everything I watch is a TV show. And that's not just Supernatural's fault. This has been going on for years. It's almost gotten to the point where the only movies I watch are in theaters. Almost.


I'm thinking maybe I should get back to watching movies. Mostly horror movies because they've fallen by the wayside for me. I don't really watch them anymore, and that's a shame. I used to be the guy where if someone wanted to know something about a horror movie, they'd ask me. I'm not that guy anymore.


So I'm thinking of setting one day of the week aside for movies only. No TV watching. JUST movies. And I'm pretty sure I'll be using my Shudder account on that day. Maybe when Gunsmoke is over for another season, I'll start doing that on Sundays. It would be nice. Let's see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment