Friday, September 2, 2022

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #519: WEEK OF SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION

 As most of you know, on occasion, I do a Week of Shameless Self-Promotion for my work. I set a week aside and post a whole bunch of links to my stuff, and some of it is free, and then I shut up about being a writer until the next WoSS-P starts. More or less.


It is with deep regret that I am bringing this age to an end. The last two times I did it, I noticed a drop in interest and sales. I'm guessing that the plague and inflation (*ahem* corporate greed) have something to do with it. So I'm retiring that plan for now. Instead I'm going to take the time, once a day, to pimp something I've done. Most of it will be stuff you can buy, but there will also be free stuff, too. And not to worry, I will still ramble about stuff and quote movies and shows and post ridiculous memes, etc. It will just be in addition to pimping something once and only once a day.


I may pimp more than once a day if I have something new that just came out, just so you're aware. And I'll post reminders about my website maybe once a week. We'll see how things go.


Also, Monday is Labor Day. I've decided to take a week off from this column. It will resume the week after that. In the meantime don't take any wooden nickels, and . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment