Tuesday, September 20, 2022

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #526: SHIRTS VS SKINS

 Sometimes I wonder if school is still the same way it was when I was there. I have my doubts. The world has moved on, as a famed gunslinger once said. I doubt that showers after PE are mandatory. I doubt that the bathroom stalls still don't have doors. And I'm pretty sure teachers screaming at students is frowned upon these days.


But then there is other stuff. You know how, when it came time to play basketball, the boys teams were split up between shirts and skins? Meaning, one team kept their shirts on, the others off? I fucking hated that. Being a fat kid, I always wound up on the skins team. No one wanted to see my fat ass wheezing across a basketball court, and quite frankly I didn't want to be seen like that. The PE teachers always chose who were shirts and who were skins, and I'm almost certain that they conspired against me to make sure I was always with the skins, probably out of some fat shaming thing.


But they can't do that anymore, right? I remember when Gramps told me about PE when he was a kid, and he said swim class was done in the nude. For the boys, at least. They didn't even get the Black Beauties that we wound up with at York Community High. Just hang out with your wang out. Rock out with your cock out. At least we had banana hammocks, even if they did leave nothing to the imagination. So shirts and skins isn't a thing anymore, right?


Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment