Sunday, September 11, 2022

POST PRINTERS ROW BOOK SALE

 Since we got rained out on the second day of Printers Row, I still have stock of my own books. Here is what I have and what each one costs. And I'll tell you what, I'll give you a deal. Buy any three books? That's $30 in total, shipping included.


-THE LIFE AND TIMES OF HIERONYMUS ALOYSIS ZIEGE: 23 copies. $12 each. If you buy this book, you will also get a copy of SHIT POEMS NUMBER 2 for free! Limited to 30 copies! First come, first serve.


-TALES OF UNSPEAKABLE TASTE: 3 copies. $14 each.


-BLOOD: 5 copies. $12 each.


-POOR BASTARDS AND RICH FUCKS: 2 copies. $10 each.


-TALES OF QUESTIONABLE TASTE: 2 copies. $12.


-STRIP: 1 copy. $15.


-GONZO RISING: 1 copy. $12.


And what the hell? I have a bunch of copies of issues 1 and 3 of TABARD INN. I'll throw those in for free for any purchase. I'd put issue 2 in there, too, but I'm pretty sure I'm out of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment