Friday, August 15, 2014

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #37: STRANGE DAYS, INDEED

It's very odd. A while ago, I did a Strange the World in which I complained how my previous publisher had handled my first book. I never mentioned them by name, of course. I don't want to do anything like that, although if you've paid attention to me long enough (and I'm still at a place where I'm wondering why you would ever do that), I guess you could probably figure it out. Shortly after the vidcast aired, I heard back from my other publisher, and they showed an interest in helping market my book better. I have to wonder if they're viewers of the StrangeHouse vidcast.


Anyway, they got back to me with a few ideas, and I'll hopefully be able to take advantage of some of these. STRIP is an excellent book. It's a crime book, so it's different from what most people know me for, but at the same time, it is ultra-violent and hyper-sexed, so it's not all that different.


I'm glad that they're giving my book more thought. It deserves it. For those seeking fucked up stories, this is definitely one of them. You'll be hard pressed to find more damaged characters doing things they shouldn't be doing.


I don't intend for GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS to turn into a promotional thing. Besides, chances are, if you're reading this, you know where to find STRIP. I just hope to have print copies soon. If these new ideas work out, I think I'll finally get my wish. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment