Friday, May 7, 2021

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #347: THE MIDNIGHT ROAD


 

So whenever I find one of my top five favorite books of all time in the wild, I buy it with the intention of passing it to someone who would really appreciate it. Not too long ago I found one of them at the Frugal Muse down in Darien. The Midnight Road by Tom Piccirilli.


So I bought it and brought it home. I'm thinking one of you here would like it. So I'll give it to you for free. I'll even pay for the shipping. The book is in perfect condition. All you have to do is tell me why you feel you should have this book. You can talk about it in the comments below. You can DM me on Facebook or Twitter. If you have my phone number, send me a text. I'll pick one lucky winner and send it out to you.


And you'll love this book. Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment